HBXG Bulldozer, More effective engines, higher tracks, extra dependable force tracks, raised cabins, and as opposed to the same old cable operations, hydraulic hands have been a number of the crucial enhancements protected with inside the bulldozer development. More specific blade manipulation turned into made viable through hydraulic systems.
1) HBXG bulldozers have an elevated sprocket design that offers excellent stability and balance to the bulldozer. It strongly supports eliminating frequent failures of the final drive system, hence allows the machine to work harder and last longer even in the most inhospitable conditions. Elevated Sprockets transfers implement shock loads to the mainframe and allow the sprockets, final drives, axles, and steering components to perform better by isolating them from absorbing excessive load. This modular design provides more torque to the machine and enables it to have a bigger and broader blade in size.
2) Easy Maintenance Transmission System: Use of multiple tools enamel in preference to a single enamel will increase the system’s persistence to engine torque via way of means of frivolously dispensing the carried out forces. Due to the extended sprocket design, brief transmission repair & protection is viable via way of means of beginning it from the rear give up of the bulldozer.
3) Cummins Engine: Highly reliable Cummins engine support offers better fuel efficiency, lesser noise and low emissions capability make its use environmentally sounder than its competitors.
4) Joystick Control & LED Lights: Joystick manage gives an excessive diploma of precision. LED Lights offer expanded illumination with higher durability, gas efficiency, and a low protection cost. Their low energy intake allows applying a low voltage alternator generator inside the bulldozer machine.
5) ROPS and 360-degree view cabin with air conditioner: A ROPS (Rollover Protection System) ensures the operator’s safety in event of a mishap. Offers clear and operator-friendly line sight.
Daya Charan & Company has taken the dealership of new technology HBXG bulldozers in India. HBXG bulldozers are recognized for his or her rather superior functions and technology that make their life worthy. It is the pioneer in-tune bulldozer production in China with a records relationship returned extra than 60 years and has been constantly taking pictures of a home bulldozer marketplace proportion of over 30% in China and is indexed a few of the 500 largest state-owned companies. By this incorporation, DCC stocks the benefits of HBXG with admire to boost generation bulldozers, paving the way & stable basis for fast improvement of the industry.
A machine with varied attachments for each segment:
1. SD6N Bulldozer – 182 HP, 17 Tons
2. Ty165-3 Bulldozer – 165 HP, 18 Tons
3. SD7N Bulldozer – 230 HP, 24 Tons
4. SD7K Bulldozer – 248 HP, 25 Tons
5. SD8N Bulldozer – 345 HP, 32 Tons
6. SD9 Bulldozer – 464 HP, 45 Tons
7. SD6NHW Bulldozer – 182 HP, 17 Tons,
Solid Waste Bulldozer with Triangular track plates & Solid Waste Blade.
A few machines have already been introduced to the clients and are running notably nicely at sites proving sturdiness via its functions like:
1. Elevated sprocket
2. Powershift drive
3. Semi-rigid, suspended, and hydraulic controls
4. Pilot hydraulic control
5. High working efficiency
6. Easy transmission repair & maintenance
and according to the man-machine engineering design, the control system is smart and accurate. It is equipped with a multi-function display and ROPS cabin. It can be equipped with U-blade, single shank ripper, three shank ripper, etc. It is an ideal machine used in communication construction, oil field, power, mining, etc. large earth moving projects.
We are in the business of dealing with all the services of bulldozers for more than 50 years. We are masters in working with one of the most difficult machines in the field of construction.
Our works include: –
Supplier of New Bulldozers.
Live demonstration of working dozer machines.
Bulldozer and Excavator Hiring/Rentals
Spare parts of all Heavy Earthmoving Machinery.
O&M (Operation & Maintenance) Contracts